I don’t know about you but I get tired of the same run around from every network… “we have the best/exclusive offers”, “the best payouts”, “best affiliate managers”, etc…
If you are looking for an affiliate network that is different then you should check out the Escalate Media Affiliate Network.
High-paying, brand name affiliate offers for Women bloggers and women’s oriented publishers. You’ll earn more from your web site with our responsive affiliate managers and hands-on approach. Join the Escalate Network today.
5 Reasons You Should Join Escalate Network
1. They have REAL name brand offers. I am not talking about sign up to get a $500 Gift card at retailer X. But truly name brand offers like sign up to get a coupon for free appetizer at food chain X (Sorry I can’t use the brand names but trust me you have eaten there) or sign up to get email alerts of new sales or discounts at a Large retailer (Again i cant use the brand name). Plus some of the best Free sample, Coupons, and survey offers around!
2. The Affiliate Managers are really responsive… Not 48 hours later responsive but many times you get an email back within minutes!!!
3. Great payouts…. I am not going to make myself a liar and state that they always have the top payout but they always strive to have the top payout for all the offers they run (Usually they do ).
4. Quick payouts! They pay Net 7 -15 meaning you make 500 in August you get paid by September 15th. If you choose to be paid via paypal you get it by the 7th!
5. They truly have unique offers that other networks don’t have. If you are in the coupon, survey, freebies, samples, frugal or deal space you should Join Escalate Network as they have exclusive offers that no other networks have!
Start Earning more with Escalate Network Today!
Posted on November 9, 2009 in Revresponse p>
RevResponse is one of the first networks that actually tries to keep open dialogue with its affiliates and offers close to real-time answers to any of their questions. They have a forum and blog setup within your affiliate login that they post updates but you can also ask your questions. Even better they will giv eoyu some one on one time to help you find the best magazines and white papers that will work the best for your sites. They will even recommend different types of ads and placements.
One thing I love about RevResponse is that you can take one look at their offer catalog and see what offers are working well for other publishers. They even indicate payout ranges, earning potentials and popularity of the offer. Because who cares that an offer is hot and it’s not very popular I do. I wish other networks did this so I could find that low hanging fruit and rake in the dough!
Who doesn’t love new widgets to promote hot offers? Revresponse realizes this and just released some new ones. The new creatives you will find in the Ad Wizard take the elements from the best-performing modules and combine them with a cleaner look, a more clear call-to-action, and some more pleasing color choices. They are cleaner and more streamlined (which usually means more converts).
What are you waiting for start making money off of giving away magazines and white papers to your users? Signup with Revresponse!
As you all know there are many Affiliate networks out there that are just the same thing rehashed, all pushing rebills, diet, teeth whitening, and email/zip submit at you with every email that you recieve from them. Well if you are looking for something different you should check out RevResponse as they don’t even push those types of offers, they pay you to give away magazines and white papers! For Every qualified lead you can earn $1.50 – $20.00 Per Lead for signing up for a free magazine or white paper! With RevResponse, every corner of the online world becomes a potential revenue source and they give you the tools to make it happen.
They make it easy to promote via links, banner ads, but also allow you to customize every aspect of it using there ad wizard:
You can choose the size, the color, and even the types of magazines you want to show. They even have a newsletter wizard if you want to send an email blast of hot magazine offers. It doesn’t stop there, they will even do a cobrand of you site, so that it seems like a seemless transition from your site to the Revresponse site. (an Example http://thatfreebiesite.tradepub.com/)
Here are the top 10 ways to make money with RevResponse:
1. Monetize Your Blog Posts
2. Cash In On Your Site Content
3. Drive Traffic To Your Co-branded Content Resource Center
4. Promote With E-Newsletter Inclusions
5. Optimize Your Opt-in Mailing List
6. Monetize Your Site Communications
7. Leverage Your Social Networking Sites
8. Create Promotions Using RevResponse RSS Feeds
9. Place An Ad Widget On Your Site
10. Refer New RevResponse Partners (You earn 20% on all commision earned for 6 months)
One other thing i love that RevResponse does is they really engage their affiliates with surveys, contests and are always just an email away from helping you find ways to promote magazines via your sites, newsletters or even via social media.
They have magazine for every industry, so don’t wait signup for RevResponse and start making money today!
Posted on August 13, 2009 in Affiliate Networks p>
As you all know last week i made a post about Tatto Media. This week i am doing a followup as to what i think after another week. I continue to play with there custom stats reporting i really like the flexibility. I like that the Account Managers really try to work with you to find what will work. Digging thru there offers you will find many uniqe and high paying offers but you will find some offers that you can find on other networks, but for most Tatto Media pays a base higher. Some of there hot offers on there Network are some email submits like 1000 Walmart Gift Card, 3G iphone. They have great offers from entertainment, to education to health. If you don’t know this Tatto Media is one of the best places to go for exclusive Mobile offers, so if you are pushing mobile and havent checked them out you should.
Overall 2 weeks into it this network has a big possibility of me continuing to drive traffic to there offers for Years to come. Thats saying something as many networks i go and cherry pick an offer and just run that with them but when you can find a network with multiple offers you can push with good payouts you want to build a good relationship with them for the long term! Signup for Tatto Media.
Posted on August 7, 2009 in Affiliate Summit p>
It has been over a year and half since my last affiliate summit, I can’t wait for this one. Got a lot of meetings lined up, plus some free time to check out the going ons around the conference. If you see me around and want to chat just say hey. Just don’t ask me what my top performing offer is and will i teach you the details of it . Here is to a great ASE!
Posted on August 6, 2009 in Affiliate Networks p>
I am sure there are plenty of you that have heard about Tatto Media and some that haven’t. I am going to give you a inside peak at Tatto Media and why you should check them out.
One of the first things i look at once i am signed up is the payout that the Affiliate network gives as a base pay. Below is a quick snapshot:
As you can see even there base payouts are nice $2.00 for email submit, not many networks i know of are going to give you $2.00 to start. Some won’t even come close to that if you are a top performer. So this was a good sign in my book. There interface to pull creative was nice (not the best i have seen) but not bad for a new network out the gate as some i have checked out it takes 5 minutes to pull creative and 20 clicks. Not here just click the offer and copy and paste your link or image and link code.
They make it easy for you to pull the reports you want (not just the reports they offer generically) see screen below as to how customized you can make the report.
Next i always look for good communication with the company and myself. Not just feeding me the same junk as everyone else but willing to work with me to help produce real earnings and with Tatto Media I wasn’t dissappointed. While Tatto is still a network that is new once you signup you feel like it is one that has been around for years. If you aren’t an affiliate with them you should give them a try. Everybody is different if you don’t like them don’t use them, but if you don’t signup and test them out you could be leaving some BIG $$$$$$$ on the table.
Posted on July 22, 2009 in Affiliate Summit p>
Below are the winners of the Affiliate summit east tickets:
Each of these won a Gold Pass (DM me on twitter for the code to register)
Each of these won a Silver Pass (DM me on twitter for the code to register)
Congrats to the winners!! If you see me around at Affiliate Summit east say hey.
A Few Great Affiliate Posts You will want to read
1. Profiting With Facebook 101
Great writeup for newbs looking for a little insight into getting started with Facebook advertising.
2. What you can learn from the late great Billy Mays
Several good nuggets in the article, including choosing the right product, solving a problem, and making the pitch sell!
3. Using Twittoratti to do trend research
I point out this post because you shouldn’t just rely on google, yahoo, bing for your trend research but think outside the box for your research as some tools you have never heard of can bring you some great insight.
4. Ways to Reduce Unsubscribers
I pointed out this article only because i would recommend you not do this. In all honesty i would much rather make my unsubscribe upfront and in there face because them unsubscribing from the newsletter is 10xs better than them hitting the spam button. So my reason for pointing this out is, do the opposite make sure people can find it easily how to unsubscribe.
5. Win Tickets to Affiliate Summit East 2009 in NYC
Why pay for your affiliate summit east ticket when you can get it for free!
Posted on July 6, 2009 in Affiliate Tips p>
PPC Management is one of the things i spend most of my time on. Why? Because it can make a huge difference on my bottom line. PPC Management for me is a 3 step process once the campaigns are up and running.
3 Step PPC Management:
1. If a keyword isn’t profiting – why? Is it being pulled into off topic searches because of broad match? If Yes i put it on Exact match then see how it performs or put in negative words to narrow it down. Do i need to add more keywords, have i gotten both short and long tails covered?
2. Bid management – Am i maximizing my profit. notice i didn’t say revenue as it isn’t a game of revenue but profit. If i increase bids does my profit increase? Sometimes there are cycles of new advertisers and you just have to ride those out, especially on campaigns i have dialed in.
3. Ad Management – Have i tested any new ads lately if i haven’t i would throw in a couple new ads just to see how they perform you never know… even try some goofy things you will be surprised what works sometimes. If ads are under performing pause those and let the ones performing well continue.
Those the 3 main steps i use in my PPC Management. this if for the management of my ppc not the startup of it. and doesn’t take into account landing page management cause if your page sucks you are out of the game anyways. I hope this post helps you increase your ROI in PPC.
Posted on July 2, 2009 in Affiliate Summit p>
We’re giving you a chance to win tickets to Affiliate Summit East where you can meet some of the biggest names in the web industry! That’s $1,400 in tickets we’re GIVING AWAY to Affiliate Summit East on August 9-11 at the New York Hilton in New York City!
How to Enter:
It’s Easy, Enter and Win!
1. Follow @cpaaffiliates on Twitter
2. Tweet about this contest (Example: RT @cpaaffiliates Win free tickets to Affiliate Summit East! http://bit.ly/gz6Tz #ase09 (You can tweet each day for more chances to win!)
You MUST leave a comment to this post each time you complete an entry with a link to your twitter.
Tweet daily to increase your chances!
Two (2) GOLD Passes ($499 Each): Admission to Affiliate Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, Keynote, Sunday educational sessions, Networking Events, access to all recorded Session Videos, Powerpoint Presentations and Affiliate Summit Social Network. This pass does not include Monday and Tuesday sessions.
Two (2) SILVER Passes ($199 Each): Admission to Affiliate Meet Market and Exhibit Hall and access to the Affiliate Summit Social Network.
Also will also throw in if Each of the winners would like i will take 30 minutes to sit down with them to talk about affiliate marketing and answer any questions etc.. @ ASE.
On Wednesday, July 22 at 12:00PM (Noon) CST we’ll draw the names of 4 random people to win.
Anyone may enter as long as your local laws allow you to participate in contests and receive the prize. You will be responsible for any taxes or fees imposed by your local government. Airfare, meals, and other expenses not included.
Only one (1) prize per winner. In the case the same name is drawn twice, another random name will be drawn.
More Affiliate Information »