This weekend was a crazy one for me. I saw lots of posts and emails asking about why they keep reading about how easy it is to make money online but yet they are having a hard time doing it.
Why do people say Internet money is easy money?
Because those who have things working for them on the internet seem to have it easy as they have a well oiled machine basically printing money for them. Remember it could have taken months or even years to get where they are at and they may have a team of experts working for them. (Work Smarter not Harder)
How do I Earn Easy Money?
Well I don’t. I work hard everyday looking for new trends on the net, new products, new offers, analyzing existing sites and campaigns. I am constantly tweaking and changing things. People around me see that I can leave for weeks at a time and still pay the bills think I have it made.
What people don’t see:
* Times where I am up at 3:00am coding or working on a campaign/ website because I had a great idea or have an issue that needs resolved.
* When I am away form home and can’t find an internet connection I drive around the town in search of free wifi etc…
* The years of work I have put into this business and times I have failed that are long gone or could have been yesterday. (But I roll with the punches and keep trying)
* The times my wife yells at me for spending too much time on the PC.
* The thousands I have spent and lost money on doing trial and error and new design layouts.
* The Days where I am ready to quit as my listings get dropped from the search engines or my payout goes down do to smart pricing or my campaigns get rejected for no real reason. (But I roll with the punches and keep trying)
There is much more than these that people don’t see, but this gives you an idea. While there isn’t really easy money, once you learn that trial and error and never giving up is key then you are already ahead of the game. So if you failed at a CPA campaign or your website is only making .05 a day instead of 5.00 don’t give up trying something else, look for advice there are many forums and blogs like this one that will give advice. Whatever you do don’t give up.
A side note: Throwing up any old ad with Iframed offer doesn’t always cut it. Do your research think outside of the box this will get you earning more. As anyone can put up a page iframed or with a banner be different and i bet you will make money!
If you have a question you want answered just leave a comment and we will do our best to answer it.