Posted on March 19, 2008 in Affiliate Tips p>
Everyone knows as spring approaches it is time for some spring cleaning. Same goes for the affiliate side of things. In spring I look back see what has worked what hasn’t and what needs to change. Some tips for spring cleaning.
- Check Existing Campaigns (Are they still making good ROI? How is the ad copy (try something fresh and new), Is your page outdated? (Check out the competition & Compare)
- Check on your payouts on offers. (Is the same offer available for higher on another network or direct?)
- Check for other similar offers. (if your credit offer is doing well look for other credit offers to promote or split test with)
- Check you current Setup. Is it time for a new PC, new monitor, New servers to handle the massive traffic?
- Check Yourself. Are you being the most efficient you can be. Can you hire others to due the same tasks for cheaper? Have you rewarded your self for you hard work? (Vacation, New Car etc..)
Those are a few of my thoughts on affiliate Spring cleaning any suggestions of your own?