Posted on June 10, 2009 in Affiliate Tips p>
I see sooo many affiliates get gung ho and try to rule every affiliate niche but in the end they flop. Here are a few reason why you shouldn’t try to rule every affiliate niche.
1. You never become all you can be in one niche and are only mediocre at several.
2. You have so man campaigns going trying to narrow things down becomes a pain.
3. You can’t stay focused to make a homerun on any of your campaigns.
4. You just keep having multiple failures.
5. You budget gets depleated before you get any real results.
I want to explain a little more about the things i have listed above. I am not saying only stick to one niche. What i am saying is become all you can be in 1 niche then move on to the next one. Don’t try to make a fortune on 20 offers at once make a small forturne (or a big one depending on the success) on one offer then move on to another. Rarely do i start off with an affiliate offer and out the shoot i am profiting (I have on occasion but i count that up to experience and a little luck.) Plan at first not to profit but use that data, try things, change wording or ads, change images you will be surprised what small changes make a big difference. BUT if you are focusing on 10 offers to be successfull and struggling try focusing on one you will find yourself much more successful at that one, then move on to others. So the answer is Yes you could rule every affiliate niche, just dont try to rule them all at the same time!