The next CPA Network up on the Interview list is CX Digital formerly Incentaclick.
1. How many offers does your network have?
We usually try to maintain a minimum of 300 offers on the network spread along various verticals and areas of interest – we also have private offers not public on the network that we reveal to specific publishers depending on the requests of our advertisers.
2. What is the Average Payout of all your offers?
It ranges too much based on the offer type (ie email only vs. incentivizable CPA’s) our offers typically range from $1 – $50
3. What is your highest Paying offer and how much?
Discover card pays out to affiliates $64
4. How much a month does your average affiliate earn?
The average affiliate earns $10k / month – but its variable there are many reasons for mini fluctuations
5.Do you have a rewards program (If Yes What Rewards do affiliates receive?)?
We have our own loyalty program its probably one of the best in the
industry. We have different tiers based on earnings where publishers canselect their own prizes from prize list that we provide online. We keep them quite current as well the points accumulate yearly so everyone has a chance to get the top tier prizes
6. Do you offer second tier/referral commission (If Yes what payout or percent and for how long?)?
Yes we pay 2% for ever merchant/affiliate you refer.
7.What are your payment terms?
We pay biweekly net 10
8.Do you offer Special terms for big earners?
Definitely we can pay out weekly or even daily depending on volume
9.What does it take to get weekly payments (if you offer it)?
10k min / week. Conditions may apply.
10. What makes your CPA network stand out from the rest?
We have a great team – everyone knows what they need to do and what it takes to get there. It wasn’t that long ago that we were a smaller network – where we could give publishers more time and attention, you don’t usually get that from the bigger networks. But now that we have become one of the largest affiliate networks we still strive to maintain that level of detail with our publishers
11. To be in the Top 10 Affiliates of your network how much Revenue would you have to bring in a month?
150k / month and you will be in the top 10-15 range
12. What was your hottest offer across your network for 2007?
True.com -email and Xerox – for web and search
13. What will be hot in your network for 2008?
Yet to be determined what looks good during Q1 may be get dwarfed by the happenings in Q4 We had no idea True.com would be the winner for the network
14. What conferences do you usually have a booth at?
Adtech’s – Aff summits – Ecom Expo – we had one a pub con this year as well
15. Give one reason why EVERY Affiliate out there should join and be a part of your network?
We have a ton of offers and talented staff – We know our stuff and we can get you the answers, we hands down have the best reward program and without a doubt will help you get what you need. EPC’s not backing out we can give you options weather it’s our own in-house creative team etc.
I have been an affiliate for years with Incentaclick. They recently changed names to CX Digital and i started using them more. Due to the fact with the change over I received a new account manager that is more proactive than my previous AM. I would suggest you give CX Digital a try especially if you are promoting dating offers.