First up on the rounds of CPA and Affiliate Network interviews is with Maxbounty.
1. How many offers does your network have?
- MaxBounty currently has about 200 campaigns that are live on the network.
2. What is the Average Payout of all your offers?
- To be honest, I’m not quite sure what the correct answer for this would be. Since we have many different types of campaigns (such as 1 field submits, full survey signups, per-lead offers, trial-with-credit card offers, etc.), with many different payout ranges, an average doesn’t really mean anything as it doesn’t give an accurate picture of how much we pay per campaign.
3. What is your highest Paying offer and how much?
- Our highest paying offer right now is the Tickle IQ Test campaign, which pays out $56.00 when the surfer purchases the IQ Test results.
4. How much a month does your average affiliate earn?
- Again, this is a question that doesn’t have a great answer. The amount an affiliate earns is dependant on the amount of work they put into promoting our campaigns. There are several other factors which would be included in an average number which does not give an accurate picture as to how much an average affiliate could earn with us (such as dormant affiliates, and the 90/10 rule). The Average Active Affiliate Earns 1K a month, some earn less but some earn much more.
5. Do you have a rewards program (If Yes What Rewards do affiliates receive?)?
- No, we do not offer a rewards program. We prefer to offer better rates to affiliates. They can then use their higher commission cheques to obtain their own rewards.
6. Do you offer second tier/referral commission (If Yes what payout or percent and for how long?)?
- Yes, we pay 5% of a referred affiliate’s earnings to the referring affiliate for a period of one year from the time the referred affiliate joins the network.
7. What are your payment terms?
- We pay on a monthly net15 basis. We pay via Check in the affiliate’s local currency, direct deposit, or PayPal.
8. Do you offer Special terms for big earners?
- Yes, we offer special terms to big earners. These are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
9. What does it take to get weekly payments (if you offer it)?
- We are willing to make weekly payments to affiliates if they earn at least $5K on a week-in-week-out basis.
10. What makes your CPA network stand out from the rest?
- We firmly believe that our attentiveness to the needs of our affiliates is the best in the business. Our AM’s are available through IM, phone, e-mail and respond to any requests in a timely manner. In addition, the owners of the network are also available to speak with affiliates should they find themselves in a situation where they need to escalate an issue.
11. To be in the Top 10 Affiliates of your network how much Revenue
would you have to bring in a month?
- Our top affiliates are earning $20K and over per month. I hesitate to give the exact top 10 “cutoff” as this could discourage affiliates. I’d rather give a target that an affiliate who works hard (and well) could realistically achieve.
12. What was your hottest offer across your network for 2007?
- Due to the constantly changing environment we work in, there was no single named “hot offer”. Categorically speaking, survey sites and ringtones were the hottest campaigns for us.
13. What will be hot in your network for 2008?
- I expect survey sites to remain hot and also expect dating/social networking campaigns to get very hot this year.
14. What conferences do you usually have a booth at?
- We usually have a booth at Affiliate Summit West and Ad-Tech New York
15. Give one reason why EVERY Affiliate out there should join and be a part of your network?
- Because we have direct relationships with just about all of the merchants who actually own the campaigns, we are not stuck in a position where we have to rebroker the campaigns of other networks. This allows us to *honestly* say that we can offer some of the best payouts in the industry.
Unfortunately, all networks claim to offer the best rates, so EVERY affiliate should join MaxBounty so they can see for themselves that our rates are indeed the best.
I want to thank Steven Sauve of Maxbounty for taking the time to answer my questions. They are one of the first CPA networks I joined several years ago. I actively use Maxbounty and I am pleased with their service and offers. If you aren’t signed up with Maxbounty you should check them out.
Do you use Maxbounty? What are your thoughts or experiences with Maxbounty?
Posted on December 20, 2007 in Maxbounty p>
I got a call the other day to schedule a delivery for a big package and wondered what it was. Well it got delivered today and it is a Christmas gift from Maxbounty which is a sweet Championship Foosball Table. I didn’t have time to put it together yet but looked it up online and it looks like it is an awesome Foosball table!
Pictures of the Maxbounty Christmas Gift 2008 – Foosball Table Box
Maxbounty – Foosball Table (picture of it i grabbed from online since i haven’t put it together yet)