As i have time I try out new CPA networks to see if they are worth while or if they are full of false promises. Before i get on to talking about Neverblue Ads, I figured i would discuss how i test a new network out.
Testing a New CPA Network:
1. Search forums and Google to see what other people have to say about the network. (don’t let one bad comment keep you from trying but several negatives you may want to proceed with caution)
2. Contact the Network and ask for a list of offers and base payout. (you never know they may have an offer you are currently running but with higher payout)
3. Talk to the CPA network about payments. (are the payment periods flexible, can they do net 15 or bimonthly or even weekly.) (Note* prove yourself first then ask for quicker payments, off the bat asking for bimonth or weekly payments usually throws up a red flag)
4. Signup and check out the offers make sure the payouts match what they sent or are higher.
5. Start off slow. Usually in the first month i will only send enough traffic to atleast get paid out. (this ensures they do pay)
6. After first month and i receive payment and offers are performing well I will start sending more traffic. (Ask Your AM for reports or whats performing good etc.) (don’t go over board, I usually keep the 2nd month to a few K unless I am just overly confident i will get paid as for every dime i make i am usually spending money)
7. Now in your second month you should by now be working with your account manager asking for higher payouts, even setting goals for payouts etc. (this will not only help them out, it helps them to help you)
8. Into your third month and you received your payment for a few K from the second month. I would say you can rest assured they will pay you moving forward so you don’t have to hold back.
9. If at any point it is unprofittable or offers just arent converting, don’t be afraid to stop using the network. If they keep bugging you (via emails phone calls etc.) tell them to buzz off and/or delete your account and stop contacting you.
This is the method i use for testing. As a side note if a newtowk has offers i am already running and it is at the same payout I am currently at I will ask the new network off the bat if they can give me higher payout. Usually they will give something, then i will split test the offer. Each network tracks a little bit differently and sometimes the same offer on one network may convert poorly on another due to system or slow page loads etc..
So now on to Neverblue Ads. I have been testing them for the past few months and so far i am pleased. My account manager is Victoria Hansen. I will say this she may not know all the ins and outs of affiliate marketing (she is somewhat new as an AM), but she is up front and provides what information you need. I used the methods above to test out Neverblue Ads, and I can say they do payout and on time. They do have higher thresholds to be able to get bimonthly payouts than other networks, but they do offer it. They have exclusive offers, but do rerun some other networks offers. They are willing to work with you on payouts and even landing pages. I have made requests for some offers, some they had created or changed, some I am still waiting. The most important thing with the Neverblue Ads network, they were quick to respond, quick to get me information, and willing to work with me on payouts. Plus to my surprise I got a package in the mail from my account manager. It was a Neverblue Ads Dress Shirt, Coffee Mug, and a gift certificate to Salt Grass steakhouse (one of my favorite places to eat.) See the picture below.
So try out new networks you never know which ones will work for you and which ones won’t. BUT if you never try you may be leaving money on the table. *NOTE… Just because a network hasn’t worked for me or other people doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it. Only times i stay away from network is if there are tons of posts and articles about non payment.