I use Azoogleads and like them because they carry some good offer with good payouts, but today i got an email from them that dissappointed me. First off several months ago AzoogleAds took away the Rewards program, I loved getting my Amazon Gift Certificates, Now they are limiting referral income to only 6 months!!!! Wow I have some referals earning me hundreds a month so this was bad news.. Read the Email for yourself:
Thank you for participating in the AzoogleAds Publisher Referral Program, and for connecting us to your friends, family, and acquaintances.
Starting February 1, 2008, we are introducing some changes to our current Referral Program which may affect you:
• Referral commission will continue to be 2% of referred publishers’ revenue but will now expire after 6 months.
• Start date is the day first penny is earned, and expiration date is 6 months after first penny is earned.
• You must maintain a minimum revenue level of $1,000 in your primary account on a monthly basis in order to receive any referral payouts for that month.
• If you earn less than $1,000 in any given month, you will not qualify for a referral payment that month. However, you will be eligible for any month thereafter, up to the 6 month cutoff date.
• $1,000 threshold must be for revenues that you have earned from regular offer promotion, not referred sales.
• You may not refer another account belonging to you.
• When the 6 month expiration date has ended, you cannot refer the same publisher again.
• Referral payments will be on net 60 terms
• Referral payments will be paid out to parent accounts, not children accounts
These conditions will be listed under our FAQ section starting February 1st 2008.
Thanks again for your support and keep spreading the good word about AzoogleAds!
As always, we’d love to hear any questions or comments that you have; please send us your thoughts at AZreferral@AzoogleAds.com.
Vice President of Network Distribution
Also i don’t know if there were many people out there doing this but literally promoting the network only for referral income. Well you can’t do that anymore unless you make 1,000 a month with them. To me this discourages you from refering people… but maybe they feel they get enough signups they don’t need it. While i won’t stop using them it does make there referral program less appealing.
What do you think?