Posted on June 16, 2008 in Affiliate Summit p>
Unfortunately I won’t be attending Affilaite Summit East this year in Boston as it is getting to close to my wifes due date. But my loss is your gain. The great people at Advaliant are allowing me to give away my spot on their Pre-show fishing excursion with other affiliates.
Here’s the Bait
Advaliant made arrangements for a custom coach to pick you up from the Boston Seaport Hotel in Boston at 11:15 AM on Saturday and deliver you to the Docks on Plum Island. From there we’ll board the 78 Foot Captains Lady for a 4-hour fishing trip. Beer, food, bait, and fishing rods will be at the ready. Bring your camera if you want to catch a snapshot of a few whales… (we aren’t just talking about the affiliate kind). When we return we’ll share some stories over dinner in Newburyport www.newburyportchamber.org one of New England’s most talked about coastal seaport villages. After dinner, you can explore the historic downtown Newburyport scene, hoist a beer at one the many local watering holes or just take a stroll on the boardwalk. At 10 PM the custom coach will be waiting to carry you back to the Boston Seaport Hotel.
When: Saturday, August 9th
Time: 11:15 at the Seaport Hotel
Return Time: 10PM
So how do you win the spot on the fishing trip? First you must already be an affiliate with Advaliant or Signup with Advaliant . Every $50 in affiliate earnings you make From June 17 – July 16 thru Advaliant will give you 1 entry (Example: For Every 2 leads you send to there Ultra Green Tea offer and you get 1 entry!). So the more you earn the more entries you get. The Drawing will be held on July 17th and the winner will be contacted via email.
But it doesn’t stop there, leave a comment on this post talking about Affiliate Summit & why you will or will not attend, and you will be entered in a drawing for $50 (via paypal) and some Advaliant Swag. (Only one entry per person for the cash and swag)
So what are you waiting for Signup for Advaliant, drive some leads, and leave a comment on this post.
Posted on June 12, 2008 in Keywords p>
There was a great success from the first round of keywords i gave away, even a few emails of thanks because they made some $$$$ from them. So I am going to give away some keywords for PPC campaigns round 2. All you have to do to get some keywords is leave a comment with the topic you want keywords for, I will choose alteast three comments maybe four or more depending on the time i have and email them with a keyword list. The keyword list will be emailed in Excel to the email that the comment was left with. I will not be filtering the keyword list or fine tuning it as thats where the work comes in for you but for someone having a problem compiling keywords here is your opportunity to get some for free. I will use all the tools and programs to compile keywords just like I would as if I was going to run a campaign.
Please note, do not ask for Ringtone keywords or any Adult Oriented Keywords other than that all requests are fair game. So make your requests below.
Tired of lame payouts? Get the bumps, Get the offers and utlimately get the cash! I will tell you how to get the best payout on any CPA offer.
1. Under promise over deliver on the offer. Don’t poke your manager for a BIG bump unless you can do something with the offer. Or if it is in a different niche you haven’t tried before tell the AM you will do the best you can and a bump would help. (I want to clarify on a big bump cause any offer you can ask for a bump and should get one of .05 to .10)
2. Get the best affiliate manager (AM) in the networks you can. If you are unhappy with your AM ask for another one. If it takes your AM to long to give you a bump or find out information on an offer ask for another one. Affiliate Managers can make or break you from being the best affiliate you can be (plus give you access to Private offers).
3. Find out which affiliate network has the offer direct. This is a little tougher but in general you can look at the base pay who has the highest start pay(this one isn’t full proof because sometimes networks set their margins low to attract more affiliates), also who can give you room to grow. Approach them and ask what they can pay you if you can do 500, 1000, or 5000 leads a day (the amount will vary depending on the type of offer).
4. Go Direct! If you are doing an offer with serious volume, why give the networks 5% to 20% as that can mean 1000′s left on the table. Hit up the company and see what they say, sometimes they don’t want to deal with you directly so be prepared to really sell yourself (remember it means more money in your pocket).
You have any additional tips you want to share about getting the best CPA offer Payout then leave a comment. Got a Question contact me or leave a comment and i will do my best to answer it.
I have gotten a few emails lately asking me why so many affiliate marketters mainly super affiliates end up doing ebooks, classes or setup private forums. The ultimate reason is a simple one. They do it for the money. They fall into two categories when they do this:
1. Desperate: They were a super affiliate made a ton of cash on a few select offers and that well dried up, so they are making a last ditch effort by offering their services at a cheap rate.
2. Bored: They are bored with affiliate marketing and want to try a different area of making money. Consulting is billion dollar industry, get paid to talk about what you know… sure why not as you have a captive audience.
I am not going to comment on any of the affiliates/super affiliates doing any of these things mainly because i haven’t used or tried their services because to ME it isn’t worth it. As in most cases taking the money you would spend on the ebook, private forum would be better spent testing out campaigns. As you have to realize the stuff they are putting in ebook, forum is all old news for the most part do you really think they will share their 100K a month maker, even Shoemoney admits one of the dumbest things he did was talk about ringtones, but he also states would he be who he is today without spilling the beans…. my thoughts are probably not but i bet he would have made a lot more off of ringtones.
IF any of affiliates/super affiliates read this, I am not bashing anyone that is trying their hand at other things just remember you will fall into one of the two categories and from my experience it is usually #1.