One of the best affiliate offer that are out there are ones that are truely free. Revresponse does this and it has worked great for me for years. So the next CPA Network up on the Interview list is the Revresponse.
1.How many offers does your network have?
900+ offers (magazines, white papers, downloads, podcasts, etc) and we’re adding more every day.
2. What is the Average Payout of all your offers?
There is no “average” we pay a minimum of $1.50 per qualified subscription and up to $20. This varies per offer.
3. What is your highest Paying offer and how much?
We don’t disclose the payouts for each offer. We prefer that our partners match the offers with their audience based on the topic not the payout. We don’t want them to chase the highest paying lead if they won’t be able to attain it. The highest payout available is around $20.
4. How much a month does your average affiliate earn?
We don’t disclose this data. Our partners range from those that have very small audiences to those that are recognized top destination sites generating millions of impressions on a daily basis. Because of this disparity, it’s not fair to quote an average payout without understanding the context and size of a specific publisher.
5. Do you have a rewards program (If Yes What Rewards do affiliates receive?)?
We have different contests each month where we reward our partners for various efforts. This month we rewarded each partner who blogged about RevResponse with $50. Other months we have revenue generation contests where we reward them for beating their previous earnings, etc.
6. Do you offer second tier/referral commission (If Yes what payout or percent and for how long?)?
Yes! Our referral program compensates publishers on every new publisher they can get to join RevResponse. They are paid 20% of the referral partner’s earnings for the first 6 months of their partnership.
7. What are your payment terms?
We pay on a Net 45 schedule after a partner reaches a minimum earning of $50. All partners have the choice to be paid via check or via PayPal Mass Pay. If you haven’t heard, we’re the only network paying via PayPal Mass Pay…Mass Pay allows us to eat the costs typically incurred by the publishers.
8. Do you offer Special terms for big earners?
Yes. We monitor every publisher closely and gladly reach out to reward publishers for their strong earning potential/activity.
9. What does it take to get weekly payments (if you offer it)?
We don’t offer weekly payments at this time.
10. What makes your CPA network stand out from the rest?
We pay partners to give away valuable resources for free. Partners don’t have to sell anything or buy anything to make money from us.
11. To be in the Top 10 Affiliates of your network how much Revenue would you have to bring in a month?
Again, we don’t publicly share any partner specific numbers.
12. What was your hottest offer across your network for 2007?
It constantly changes. Free courses, ebooks, and software always do well. With that being said, we’re adding new offers every day so it’s hard to forecast what will perform best in 2008
13. What will be hot in your network for 2008?
14. What conferences do you usually have a booth at?
RevResponse just started a few months ago but you can plan on seeing us at all of the normal industry events this fall.
15. Give one reason why EVERY Affiliate out there should join and be a part of your network?
Because we pay publishers to give their audience free business resources related to their profession.
So if you aren’t signed up with Revresponse and giving away magazines and getting paid for it you are missing out.